At Just Trays Ltd, our objective is to be recognised as a world-class supplier of shower trays. To do this we are dedicated to providing products and services of the highest standards to our customers and stakeholders.
Just Trays is committed to continual improvement to enhance the needs of our stakeholders and the natural environment, achieving customer satisfaction in a sustainable manner. Our aim is to do things right, first time, every time. To do this we aspire to:
- Understand what our customers value with regards to quality, service and the environment and what we need to do to meet those requirements. Performance against customer value will be communicated to everyone.
- Realise the expectations of our supply chain and our community, in a profitable, safe and sustainable manner.
- Do everything in our power to prevent pollution, protect the environment and assist anyone working on our behalf to work to the same expectations.
- Achieve compliance with all regulatory, statutory and other requirements, including ISO9001 and ISO14001 through the implementation and maintenance of our Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Create a culture of continual improvement for all employees at all levels, to challenge current methods and materials, with the aim to improve the environment, quality, cost and service for our customers.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the effective implementation of this policy, and the wider BMS, with the assistance and commitment of all employees within their area of responsibility. The Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring that this policy is implemented and maintained throughout Just Trays Ltd.
Just Trays Ltd will seek to embed this policy into ‘business as usual’ activities, and will communicate to all our employees, all persons working on our behalf and other interested parties via our IMS and website. This policy will be reviewed annually to ensure it continues to meet the needs of the business, and reflects new developments, changes in legislation and feedback from customers and all those working on our behalf.
Lee Hudson - Operations Manager
Environmental Management System: Certification of Registration
Quality Management System: Certification of Registration